Aurora3DAnimation Easy Make 3D Movie Title, Intro text and Logo Animation! Quickly Design your own Animation for Video and Website! Export to Video, Gif or Image Sequences and used on design or video edit software. Compatible with iMovie, Final Cut, Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator and so on.
Unicode support: Latin, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese and Korean characters;
Language Support: English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Chinese, Russian.
Aurora3DAnimation for Mac OS is now available! Key frame animation, Easy of use | 3000+ Symbols and import SVG | 60+ Professional Project templates | 60+ Additional TrueType fonts | 80+ Object Style | One click apply animated effects(10+) | One click to add 3D object(200+ templates) | Export Animation to HD or SD Movie, GIF animation or Image Sequence as you like.
Since I got the Licensekey, I have absolutely no Problem to use the Program. A very great Software and need to have for each Graphic Designer. --Stefan Weber
This program looks very useful. I am definitely going to download and try it. Animation 3D looks very useful as well. It's amazing how many software titles get introduced in bitsdujour that I would not otherwise have encountered.Thanks!I just finished experimenting with 3D Animation Maker. Wow, I am very impressed!I exported one of the samples as an avi and am very pleased with the quality. --Don Goddard (United States)
I wanted to tell you know how much I am enjoying your software. I bought the 3D text maker, now I bought the 3D animation maker. Both of these programs will make my video projects really stand out. --John Harvat (United States)
- Using just a single timeline, you will be able to control all aspects of your animation, including the length, playback speed, and more.
Internal Animation Style
- Every object can have many types of animations, such as rotate, swing, beat, wave, fade, typewriter, pulse.
- Get a lot of 3D title and logo templates. Make you own 3D title animation in minutes for web and movie. Don't need the basic of 3D Design.
- You can change an object's appearance quickly, just select the object and click the styles color button. You can get your results quickly.
3D Graphic Mode
- Changing the graphic mode can quickly change the style of your design. You have Borders, Board, Buttons, 2D and 3D Text.
- Add a shape from the SVG shape library, text shape library, or from the toolbox. There are as many as four thousand shapes in the library.
Color and Texture
- Select different parts of an object and change the color.
- Supports dynamic texture, let the texture move, rotate and scale automatically on the object.
- Shape and text can have many types of distortions, such as sector, curve, arch, heave, sunken, wave.
- Full control of light settings.
- You will have a more splendid scene effects, such as space radiation, rain, snow, fireworks, smoke, etc., with these, you are free to improve the scenes, when you need to attract the eye.
- Drag the button at the right-bottom of an object, and you can extrude the text or shape.
- You can control the object position, rotate and scale at X/Y/Z.
- Create your shape easily. Use the freehand shape tool, to edit your shape. You can import an .SVG file to the canvas and edit the nodes of the shape.
SVG & Picture Import
- You can import a 2D shape such as an .SVG file, and you can also import the SVG file to the freehand canvas and edit it.
- You can import picture to the software and change to 3D Effect.
- Change an object's shape. Just select the shape and select another shape on the panel. You can edit the shape detail by editing the properties.
- Full control of the text. Every text can use a different format and colors.
- Change the bevel effect for shape and text separately.
- Supports dynamic background, let the background move, rotate and scale automatically.
Set Render Size
- You can set the size of preview and export.
- Export Animation to Movie, GIF animation or Image Sequence as you like.Which can be imported and edited in other video edit applications.
- Export designs as PNG, JPG, Tiff, BMP, GIF, TGA files, which can be imported and edited in other illustration applications.