Guides and Tutorials | Aurora3D Software

Aurora3DAnimation for Mac Logo

Aurora3DAnimation

yes_orange USER GUIDE >>
>> Learn more about software features, Learn how to use.
>>How to Create Text or Logo and use all of the Functions to adjust it. (Except Keyframe)
>>How to Export Image and Import it in Adobe Photoshop and Edit it.
>>How to Export Video or Image Sequence and Import in Adobe Premiere and Edit it.
>>How to Create a 3D Video Title(First Half) and Make Key-frame Animation(Second Half).
>>How to Create a 3D Logo(First Half) and Make Animation with Template(Second Half).
>>How to Create a 3D Logo with Free-hand Shape Function.
yes_orange “HOW TO DO” DOCUMENTS
——————————————————————————————————————-

Aurora3DMaker for Mac Logo

Aurora3DMaker

yes USER GUIDE>>
>> Learn more about software features, Learn how to use.
>>How to Create Text or Logo and use all of the Functions to adjust it.
>>How to Export Image and Import it in Adobe Photoshop and Edit it.
>>How to Create a 3D Logo(First Half) and Make Animation with Template(Second Half).
>>How to Create a 3D Logo with Free-hand Shape Function.
>>How to Create a 3D Logo with Shapes.
>>How to Create a 3D Icon/Button in Aurora3DMaker.
>>How to Create a 3D Text and Distort it.
yes “HOW TO DO” DOCUMENTS
——————————————————————————————————————–

Aurora 3D Presentation 2012

yes_brown USER GUIDE >>
>> Learn more about software features, Learn how to use.
>> How to Make 3D Text and Text Setting.
>> How to Make 3D Shape and Shape Setting.
>> How to Make 3D Interactive Animation.
>> How to Make 3D Camera Animation.
yes_brown “HOW TO DO” DOCUMENTS
user guide faq contact